10 YEAR STRUCTURAL WARRANTY
Spa HQ warrants the structure of the spa against defects in the workmanship and material for a period of 10 years.
5 YEAR ACRYLIC WARRANTY
Spa HQ warrants against loss of water through the acrylic surface for a period of 5 years. Spa HQ warrants the acrylic surface against cracking, bubbling, blistering, and delamination caused by defects in workmanship. Always place the hard cover on the hot tub when not in use as warranty does not cover damage or discolouration to the acrylic surface caused by excessive heat or long exposure to the sun (UV). Never use harsh chemicals directly on the surface of your new spa as this can cause the shell to blister or crack and this will also not be covered by your warranty.
Please make sure you are using the correct chemicals as spas that have received chemical abuse will not be covered under this warranty. You may be asked to provide a history of water testing results to show the chemical history of your spa.
2 YEAR CABINET STRUCTURAL WARRANTY
Spa HQ warrants the structure of the cabinet against failure due to faulty workmanship and materials for 2 Years.
1 YEAR JET REPLACEMENT WARRANTY
Spa HQ warrants the jet faces and fittings for a period of 1 year against defects in materials and workmanship. Jet faces must be returned to your local Spa HQ dealer for inspection and replacement. This warranty is limited to the supply of parts only no labour.
2 YEAR PUMP AND ELECTRICAL EQUIPMENT WARRANTY
Spa HQ warrants the pump and electronic control unit against defects in workmanship and material for a period of 2 years. Warranty cannot be transferred or assigned and is only valid whilst the spa is owned by the original purchaser.
One (1) year after purchase the warranty is limited to the supply of replacement parts only excluding labour. Stereos,
speakers and control touch pad, air blowers, and Ozone units are limited to 1-year warranty. Air Blowers and stereos
damaged by water are not covered under this warranty.
2 YEAR PLUMBING WARRANTY
Spa HQ warrants all plumbing fittings and pipework against leakage for a period of 2 years.
Stainless steel jet trims and fittings, pump seals and covers are warranted for 1-year, replaceable service items such as
LED Lights, headrests, fuses and filter lids and filters are not covered unless faulty at the time of delivery.
CONDITIONS AND EXCLUSIONS
This additional warranty will be made void if any of the following occurs:
• There are ground movements which effects the Spa or There is a failure to install it on a suitable hard level surface.
• There is a failure to handle it properly.
• There is incorrect water management and improper chemical use;
• There is grit or foreign materials in the water and /or plumbing;
• It is run at temperatures exceeding 45 degrees Celsius;
• There is abuse misuse or neglect;
• There is any unauthorised maintenance or repairs, alterations or modifications;
• There is failure to provide a separate electrical circuit;
• There is failure to provide correct power requirements;
• The wiring and installation is not carried out by a qualified electrician or There is use of an extension lead;
• There is failure to follow manufactures requirements and specifications;
• The shell has been exposed to the sun without water in the spa;
• The filters or pipework are dirty or clogged
• There are termites, pests, acts of God other acts of major or events outside the control of Spa HQ;
• There is an electrical blow out (brown out), voltage spikes or operation at 10v above or below 240v;
• It is moved from the original position by unauthorised or unqualified people;
• It is used for commercial purposes;
Spa HQ extends this warranty to all new Spa HQ Spas purchased from Spa HQ or Authorised dealer.
The benefit of this warranty cannot be transferred or assigned and is only valid whilst the spa is owned by the original purchaser.
COVERAGE OF WARRANTY
The choice to repair or replace a defective part or spa is at the sole discretion of Spa HQ. Where Spa HQ elects to replace a defective part or entire product, a suitable product of equal or greater value may be used.
The warranty period for any repairs or replacements will expire on the same date as the original warranty from date of original purchase.
If onsite repairs are required, the purchaser is responsible for providing full access to the spa for warranty service. If the purchaser lives further than 30km from the dealer whom the product was purchased from, or if warranty work is carried out by a service agent other than the dealer that the spa bath was purchased from the customer will be charged for travel and transport costs.
The warranty expressions specified exclude another implied or oral undertakings.
The Spa HQ store Australia or its dealers will not be liable for any incidental or consequential losses or injuries including, but not limited to, any building related costs. In no circumstance shall the liability be greater than the amount paid for the product by the customer.
The warranty period commenced from the date of delivery.
10 YEAR STRUCTURAL WARRANTY